As your one-on-one Health Coach, I promise to support and guide you on your wellness journey. Together we’ll intentionally find what makes you feel vivacious, filled with gratitude, and fit to burst with self-love. We’ll evaluate where you are today and from there set purposeful goals, establish new habits, and take meaningful, sustainable steps towards a healthier, empowered lifestyle.
- A complementary Health History meeting
- Twelve, 50-minute in-person or Skype / Facetime sessions over 6 months
- Email and text support between calls
- A personalized binder to store notes and track your progress
- Bi-weekly discussions about your physical activity, food selections, relationships, career – and everything in between!
- Recommendations that are tailor-made for you & your goals
- A summary email after each session with additional resources
- Small gifts throughout the program personally selected by me to support your wellness journey!
The cost of the Six Month Program is $1,500. This can be paid in monthly installments, or if you prefer to pay the full cost of the program now the program fee will be reduced by $250 – essentially giving you one month of coaching free!
Ready to start your journey?
Schedule your complimentary Health History today to discover if partnering with me is the best fit for you!
I completed my health coach training through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2017. IIN takes a holistic approach to nutrition and wellness, and throughout my studies I learned more than 100 dietary theories in addition to life-coaching skills and the power of changing your habits in order to reach your health goals. My favorite tool provided by IIN is the Circle of Life exercise, which we’ll complete at the beginning, middle, and end of your coaching program. This exercise will guide us in the direction of our coaching and serves as a benchmark as the program progresses. There’s more to your health than just moving your body and eating foods that bless you. This holistic approach has worked well in my own personal life, and I hope it will for you too!
I completed my RYT 200 Yoga Alliance training with Yoga By Degrees in Elmhurst, IL and graduated with training in both vinyasa and restorative yoga. The following spring, I completed my yoga sculpt certification which gave me an appreciation for the importance of strength training for injury prevention (as a runner, I find this particularly helpful!).