Welcome to the Live by Design Podcast! I’m your host, Ms. Kate House. Join me each week as I lead our community in seeking joy and cultivating gratitude in our daily lives. Together let’s live by design and not default.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, Google Podcasts, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Podchaser, Deezer, Listen Notes, or on any other podcast app so you’re notified when new episodes drop.
And in celebration of looking for something good in each day, I’d love for you to share a recent joyful moment, something for which you’re grateful, or anything that fills you with the warm and fuzzies. Just record your voice as a voice memo on your phone and email the attachment to our team over at email@example.com. Please be sure to let me know in the voicemail if I have permission to use your voice on the Live by Design Podcast. Thank you!
Is there something you’d like discussed in a future episode or that you’d like to share in reaction to a previous episode? If so, drop me a note here. I’d love to hear from you!
Book Report: The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking – And How I'm Making Our House A Forever Home – The Live by Design Podcast
- Book Report: The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking – And How I'm Making Our House A Forever Home
- How To Find Meaning In What You Do – A Conversation about Serendipity, Humility, Risk-Taking, and Gratitude with Gettysburg College President Bob Iuliano
- Bonus: "I See You, And It's Beautiful" with Bridget Covill
- How to Find Connection Amidst Conflict – A Conversation About Relationship with Bridget Covill
- Bonus: Shift Your Gaze Higher…And You Just Might Find Inspiration From Above (Like In The Form Of An Actual Bald Eagle!!)