What habits are you establishing in 2023? 🤩
In January and February of this year, I’ve focused on a restful and centering evening routine for myself that would support my desire to feel rested and energetic again. Now that my earlier bedtime and tech-free time before bed is well established, I’m moving on to creating more energy via working out during the month of March!
If you want to join us in planning our habits for March, grab your free Habit Tracker below. Or better yet, join the LBD Collective and use code “freemonth” to join us for a complimentary month of membership!
🌟 Grab your FREE Habit Tracker ➡ https://mskatehouse.com/habittracker
🌟 Claim a FREE month in the LBD Collective! ➡ https://mskatehouse.com/freemonth and use code “freemonth” at checkout for 30 complimentary days of Collective access with 0-strings attached!
- Episode 192: Make 1% Better Decisions for HUGE Improvement Over A Year…It’s Not Sexy, But It’s Effective! The Power of Tiny Gains Shared!
- Episode 189: Achieve Your New Year’s Goals via Habit Tracking – Top 4 Benefits Revealed + FREE Habit Tracker Download!
- Episode 181: How to Create a Vision Board for the New Year that’s Goals-Based, Habits-Focused, & Aesthetically Beautiful!
- Episode 121: How the Goldilocks Rule Relates to Motivation – Inspired by Atomic Habits
- Episode 97: Crowding Out – What it is, Why it Works, and How to Use it in Your Own Life to Create Sustainable, Positive, Joy-Filled Habit Change
- Episode 81: How to Set Yourself Up for Success Utilizing Keystone Habits