Hey friends! Holy smokes, it’s been a beat since a new episode of the pod has come out, and I’m grateful for your patience and understanding while we experienced alllll the life these past couple of months!
Since my last episode we’ve:
- Packed up, cleaned, and turned in the keys to our rental
- Renovated our forever(ish) home
- Moved in, unpacked (mostly!), and settled into our new home
- Quarantined for 10 days while our youngest had Covid (thankfully he’s totally fine now!)
- Welcomed many sets of friends and family to our hometown of Gettysburg, PA for much-needed quality time together (hooray for vaccinations!)
- Celebrated a bunch of birthdays and holidays
- And the podcast celebrated a milestone of 3,500+ downloads – woohooooo!
So today’s episode isn’t our regularly scheduled programming in that I’m not teaching or sharing on a topic, just catching you up on all the goings-on in my life and business and also share what you can expect from the second half of our second season of The Live By Design Podcast.
I’m so grateful to you for tuning in, sharing your favorite episodes with your friends, and for reviewing the pod. Seriously, it means the world to me, and I’m so thrilled to be back in my podcasting routine because I’ve missed you, dear friend!
join the newsletter| goal setting masterclass | connect with me @livebydesignpodcast | health coaching with kate | circle of life exercise | wendy battles & the reinvention rebels podcast | client spotlight: brittany frisch | nick velleman at sight and insight