Have you ever wondered what’s so alluring about a journaling practice? I once read that, “Journaling is mindfulness in motion,“ and I couldn’t agree more!
As someone who’s kept a journal, to some extent, for the majority of her life, I’m here to share that journaling holds incredible power. It can be a gateway to self-discovery and so 👏 much 👏 more. Plus, it’s a totally free practice (because I’m betting you have paper and a pen laying around somewhere already!).
So, what are the benefits of journaling, you ask?
✍️ Reduces stress
✍️ Boost health and well-being
✍️ Creates space for negative thoughts
✍️ Provides a way to process emotions
✍️ Help you figure out the next right step
✍️ Deepen self-discovery
So join me as we dig into the six biggest benefits of having a journaling practice and the nine super simple tips I have for you to get started writing today.
The Live By Design Collective
It’s easy to fall into the rinse and repeat rhythm of life: parenting, work, caregiving, errands, and to-dos always seem to take the front seat while your self-care, creativity, and passions ride in the back.
And guess what, friend? You’re the only one who can change this. You get to decide to live by design, not by default.
The LBD Collective is your hype girl community, sacred sisterhood, and health coach in your back pocket – it’s 2 hours monthly of me-time to help you turn your spark back on.
So if you loved this episode – if it made you feel seen, heard, or included – then the LBD Collective is your place to keep the conversation going, and we want you part of it.
- Love Letter
- LBD Collective
- Health Coaching Services
- Grab Kate’s fave Journaling Prompts
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- 6 Journaling Benefits and How to Start Right Now
- Margarita Tartakovsky – Author
Connect with Liz Chapman – Podcast Manager
- Episode 118: You DO Have the Power to Cultivate Happiness – Here’s How and Why!
- Episode 104: Mini LBD Collective Training – Mindset: What it is, Why it Matters, & How to Shift Towards Growth
- Episode 85: How to Create a Journaling Practice that’s Powerful, Healing, and Cathartic with Personal Freedom Coach Andrea Tessier