Have you ever felt disappointed, frustrated or experienced low self-esteem, even after reaching a big goal you’d set for yourself? Would you instead like to feel successful, satisfied, and confident?
Well today’s discussion based on the work of Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy in The Gap and the Gain shares with us how to get off the hedonic treadmill and the value of shifting our mindset toward “Gain” thinking!
🙋♀️ Anyone else leaning into healthy habits, mindset shifts, and goals with soul in 2023? I would be thrilled to support you in these pursuits through being your one-on-one health, mindset, and self-love coach! I’ve recently opened up just 5 coaching slots on my calendar, so if you’ve felt a tugging on your heart that this is the year you prioritize yourself again, then I would be honored to walk alongside you on that journey!
☎ Schedule your complimentary Discovery Call today
Kate’s Reading List
- The Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan with Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Episode 96: A Legacy of Love and Reading – A Conversation with My Grammy
- Episode 189: Achieve Your Goals via Habit Tracking 🌟 Top 4 Benefits Revealed + FREE Habit Tracker Download!
- Bonus Episode: Set Up Your Habit Tracker with Me!
- Episode 50: Client Spotlight: Conquering Big Goals with Brittany Frisch
- Episode 156: Let’s Embrace Progress (Not Perfection!) with Lyndsey McCormick – LBD Collective Member & 1-on-1 Coaching Testimonial
- Episode 173: Moving Through the Fear of Failure and Embracing Vulnerability with Sheila Conlan – LBD Collective & 1-on-1 Coaching Client
READY TO LIVE BY DESIGN, AND NOT BY DEFAULT?
📚 Enroll in the Pursue Your Purpose Masterclass
🌟 Hop into our FREE Facebook Group
☎ Schedule a free 30 minute Discovery Call with Kate!
💖 Join the LBD Collective Sisterhood
🎉 1-on-1 Health, Self-love, & Mindset Coaching