Have you thought of starting a morning routine? In today’s episode I’m diving into how a morning routine can set the tone for your entire day. I’ll teach you how to discover what your ideal morning routine would include as well as tips and tricks to actually make it happen!
What are some of the many benefits of a morning routine?
- More structure to your day
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased productivity
- Better sleep with continuity of going to bed and waking up at the same time
- Better health
- More confidence
If all of that sounds wonderful you may be thinking, “but Kate how do I actually start a morning routine?”
That’s a great question! Here’s what’s worked for me:
- Set yourself up for success the night before. Get everything ready for the next day. For example if you are going to exercise in the morning get your work out clothes set out. If you are going to journal then have all of your supplies ready to go.
- If you are one that loves to hit the snooze button DON’T! Use Mel Robbins’ 54321 countdown and launch yourself out of bed and into an amazing day!
- If you need to feel inspired watch this video from Nike called “Rise and Shine.” It’s one that I love and it’s so freaking inspiring!
When you are thinking of what you want your morning routine to look like, the most important question to ask yourself is how do you want to feel when you are done. Do you want to feel energized? Do you want to feel centered? Do you want to learn something new?
Join me on the pod today as I give lots of suggestions on how to set your morning routine and I’ll also provide you with several ideas of what you can include in your new routine too!
Here are a few resources that helped me in planning this episode:
- If you need help crafting your ideal morning routine you can click here for a free morning routine template.
- This is a great article on the 7 steps to the perfect morning routine
Have you joined The Live By Design Co Club?
I’m so excited and grateful to announce that The Live By Design Co Club is now open!
The Live By Design Co. Club is a place where we can come together in community and friendship, practice gratitude, and hold one another accountable as we work on establishing and maintaining the habits that will make us feel vibrant, vivacious, and ready to tackle our biggest goals.
The Live By Design Co. Club meets monthly for a Group Coaching Session via zoom (with replay available should you miss the call!), group support and accountability in our private Facebook Group, a monthly journaling session via Zoom, 10 affirmations each month, and bonus podcast episodes too!
Ready to live 2022 with intention? Then The Live By Design Co Club was made just for you!
This week I’m so grateful for my chiropractor! And while this may seem like an odd choice for my joyful corner, I’m grateful because I’ve been struggling with chronic neck pain. In 2021 I threw my neck out 3 or 4 times and I was in a constant state of pain by October. I wasn’t able to rotate my neck for days at a time…and as a mom who’s home full time with two little guys, this was definitely not ideal.
I chalked up my neck pain to moving twice and picking my boys up all day long, and I just thought it was due to the physical demand on my body. I typically have a high pain tolerance, however, this pain would bring tears to my eyes.
Which is why Dr. Shehan is the person I’m so grateful for this week! After working with him consistently for months I feel SO much better! I’m grateful that I have the time and resources to get the help I needed and to treat the underlying cause instead of having to rely on pain medication. It’s a blessing to be able to go through my day without constant pain!
- Subscribe to Kate’s Weekly Love Letter
- Join The LBD Co. Club
- Grab your free morning routine worksheet
- Continue the Conversation on Instagram @mskatehouse
- Health Coaching with Kate
- Schedule Your Discovery Call
- Episode 57- A Journey of Self-Love and Acceptance with Cara Anis
- Episode 37- Boost Your Health With Hydration