Earlier this week I shared a conversation with Personal Freedom Coach, Andrea Tessier, all about how a journaling practice can be powerful, healing and cathartic. If you missed this conversation you can listen to it here.
Andrea shared how she left the teaching industry after she became burnt out and in need of a change. She is now a Personal Freedom Coach who helps women access their most authentic, free lives. As we wrapped up our conversation, I asked Andrea one last question which was, “for anybody who is in the place you were, in that place of burnout, and yearning for personal freedom, what advice do you wish someone had given you when you were just about to make big shifts in your life?”
And her response to this question quite literally brought us both to tears because it was so heartfelt, honest, and sincere.
Andrea said, “Baby girl, you’re not wrong. You’re not wrong. You are perfect and whole and complete. And you get to know that. And you will know that in this life.”
If you are ready to slow down, reconnect with yourself, and know that you are perfect, whole, and complete, then let’s meditate together.
Have you joined The Live By Design Co Club?
If you enjoyed this mediation and Andrea’s words spoke to you then you might want to join The Live By Design Co Club!
Andrea Tessier will be our very first special guest and will be joining us on our journaling practice on Monday, February 21st at 7pm EST. You will not want to miss this one hour journaling session!
The Live By Design Co. Club is a place where we can come together in community and friendship, practice gratitude, and hold one another accountable as we work on establishing and maintaining the habits that will make us feel vibrant, vivacious, and ready to tackle our biggest goals.
Ready to live 2022 with intention? Then The Live By Design Co Club was made just for you!
Andrea Tessier is a Certified Master Life Coach who is committed to supporting women to access more authenticity, self-expression, and freedom in their lives. She left a successful teaching career at 39 to pursue a life she truly felt passionate about. This did not come easy, it took a journey of looking inwards, self-discovery, re-remembering, and unlearning to allow herself to create the life of her dreams.
Andrea now supports women in answering big questions on their journey like “Who am I, What do I really desire, What am I meant to do and How do I get there…in a way that feels true to ME.” She is passionate about helping others move from stuck & stressed to intentional & free with her vast tool box that includes the body, mind, and spirit.
If you are ready to get unstuck and create a life of freedom, ease and fulfillment you can grab Andrea’s Personal Freedom Starter Kit here.
The kit includes a personal freedom assessment questionnaire, journal prompts, weekly meditations, and more to help you create the life you want to lead.
Connect with Andrea:
- Subscribe to Kate’s Weekly Love Letter
- Join The LBD Co. Club
- Continue the Conversation on Instagram @mskatehouse
- Health Coaching with Kate
- Schedule Your Discovery Call
- Connect with Liz Chapman – Podcast Manager
- Episode 79: A Framework for Radical Self-Acceptance with Lisa Olivera
- Episode 78: Mini Motivational Meditation: The Answers are Already Inside You – Inspired by the Book “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle
- Episode 74: Mini Motivational Meditation: Choose to Speak Kindly to Yourself – Inspired by Jen Sincero’s Book “You Are A Badass At Making Money”
- Episode 52: Mini Meditation – “Do What Is Right For you”
- Episode 46: A Joyful Meditation with Sarah Weyenberg
- Episode 31: Mini Meditation – “You Are Alive, You Are Whole, All is Well”
- Episode 6: Mini Meditation – Gratitude