“I love this idea that self-love is dynamic. That self-love is actionable. It’s not just loving yourself, it’s not just a feeling, it’s an action. It’s something that you can practice and do every single day.”
Earlier this week I dropped an episode with Jessika Brown of the Fuel Her Awesome Podcast. Jessika talked about how to love ourselves well, and the importance of appreciating ourselves as we are right here and now. She also encouraged us to be kind to ourselves instead of judgmental – which for some of us might feel like a revolutionary act of self-love.
It’s my hope that by listening to this meditation, you too can practice self-love through kindness and understanding.
If you are ready to put judgment to the side and focus on treating yourself kindly, to appreciate yourself, to treat yourself with love and without judgment, then I invite you to press play as we meditate on self-love.
What is one thing you can do for yourself this week as an act of self-love?
Resources from today’s episode:
Have you joined The Live By Design Co Club?
Here’s what one of our Club Members has to say about her experience so far!
“I’m thrilled to be part of the LBD Co Club! In a world where we often can feel judged, lonely, and stuck – I want to surround myself with strong people who raise each other up, find the everyday joys, and be the best version of myself even on hard days.”
Ready to live 2022 with intention? Then The Live By Design Co Club was made just for you!
- Subscribe to Kate’s Weekly Love Letter
- Join The LBD Co. Club
- Continue the Conversation on Instagram @mskatehouse
- Health Coaching with Kate
- Schedule Your Discovery Call
- Connect with Liz Chapman – Podcast Manager
- Episode 86: Mini Meditation: “You are Perfect and Whole and Complete” Inspired by Personal Freedom Coach Andrea Tessier
- Episode 74: Mini Motivational Meditation: Choose to Speak Kindly to Yourself – Inspired by Jen Sincero’s Book “You Are A Badass At Making Money”
- Episode 52: Mini Meditation – “Do What Is Right For you”
- Episode 46: A Joyful Meditation with Sarah Weyenberg
- Episode 31: Mini Meditation – “You Are Alive, You Are Whole, All is Well”
- Episode 6: Mini Meditation – Gratitude