How often do you find yourself feeling stuck and you can’t figure out why? It may have to do with your self-limiting beliefs!
I’m thrilled to chat with Purpose and Mindset Coach Ariel Yasmine this week. Ariel coaches her clients to reconnect with their purpose and actually pursue that purpose by overcoming self-limiting beliefs and other mindset obstacles.
Today on the podcast Ariel answers these questions for us:
⭐ What are self-limiting beliefs?
⭐ How can you identify self-limiting beliefs?
⭐ What’s the best way to work through self-limiting beliefs?
So friend, if you are ready to give yourself grace and break through your self-limiting beliefs pop in your ear buds and press play.
The Live By Design Collective
It’s easy to fall into the rinse and repeat rhythm of life: parenting, work, caregiving, errands, and to-dos always seem to take the front seat while your self-care, creativity, and passions ride in the back.
And guess what, friend? You’re the only one who can change this. You get to decide to live by design, not by default.
The LBD Collective is your hype girl community, sacred sisterhood, and health coach in your back pocket – it’s 2 hours monthly of me-time to help you turn your spark back on.
So if you loved this episode – if it made you feel seen, heard, or included – then the LBD Collective is your place to keep the conversation going, and we want you part of it. Follow this link to learn more or join today!
Ariel is a life coach who helps women find fulfillment through clarifying their purpose, mastering their mindset, and setting clear goals. She’s also a blogger and host of the The Daily Climb podcast where she provides personal growth tips.
Connect with Ariel
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life – Before 8AM by Hal Elrod
- Ariel’s Abundance Affirmation Guide
- Blog Post – Potential vs Purpose: Which One Matters?
Kate’s Joyful Corner
I am so grateful this week that spring is here! And I know it’s officially spring because I spotted the return of the beautiful blue herons at my neighbor’s pond this week.
I love to know the meaning behind things (I mean, that’s what this podcast is all about!), so I looked up what blue herons symbolize and much to my delight they symbolize self-awareness. Which pairs so well with today’s episode of self-limiting beliefs!
So, I’m taking this cue of seeing the blue herons as a sign from the universe to slow down this week, tune out the noise around me and get back in touch with myself. I’m layering in some extra meditation and walks by myself, – solo without music, audiobooks or podcasts. I’m going to sit in the silence and let it rejuvenate me.
So, this week I’m just grateful for springtime, the majestic herons, and reconnecting with myself.
- Love Letter
- LBD Collective
- Health Coaching Services
- The Importance of Gratitude in Relationships with Kate House on The Daily Climb Podcast
Connect with Liz Chapman – Podcast Manager
- Episode 109: Let Go of Perfectionism and Learn How to Move Forward with Life Coach Nicole Baker
- Episode 107: Fill Up to Spill Out – How to Make Yourself a Priority with Author Allison Smith
- Episode 104: Mini LBD Collective Training – Mindset: What it is, Why it Matters, & How to Shift Towards Growth
- Episode 101: Tune Out the Noise and Tune in With Yourself Through Mantras & Meditation with Jeri-Ashley