Do you need time to slow down and reconnect with yourself?
Today’s meditation is inspired by Lisa Olivera’s book Already Enough. Earlier this week I had the pleasure of speaking with Lisa on the podcast about self acceptance. If you missed that episode you can listen to it here.
Lisa writes “while mindfulness can be practiced in so many ways it’s results are similar. It offers us a chance to pause before we react, to slow down before we jump to conclusions, and to make space to notice what arises within us.” And friend, if you are ready to slow down, I invite you to press play as we meditate on gratitude and mindfulness.
Have you joined The Live By Design Co Club?
I’m so excited and grateful to announce that The Live By Design Co Club is now open!
The Live By Design Co. Club is a place where we can come together in community and friendship, practice gratitude, and hold one another accountable as we work on establishing and maintaining the habits that will make us feel vibrant, vivacious, and ready to tackle our biggest goals.
The Live By Design Co. Club meets monthly for a Group Coaching Session via zoom (with replay available should you miss the call!), group support and accountability in our private Facebook Group, a monthly journaling session via Zoom, 10 affirmations each month, and bonus podcast episodes too!
You are a good fit for the club if you’re eager to learn, ready to approach the new year with intention, have a desire to practice self-love, want to be in community with others living with intention, desire guidance on how to start and you’re ready to make yourself a priority again. Ready to live 2022 with intention? Then The Live By Design Co Club was made just for you!
Lisa Olivera is a writer, therapist, and creative who shares work centered around radical acceptance, cultivating compassion, and integrating our stories and full humanity. She holds a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Dominican University and has worked in schools, community-based mental health, and private practice, all of which inform her lens of the world.
Lisa’s mission is to guide people in remembering their goodness, honoring who they are, and reclaiming their inner stories in order to show up more fully in their lives. Her work has been featured in many publications including The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Good Morning America, The Guardian, and The Huffington Post.
Lisa currently has a small private practice and creates courses, offerings, and writings.
Her first book, Already Enough: A Path to Self-Acceptance, is out on January 25, 2022. She lives with her husband and daughter in Northern California.
You can connect with Lisa Olivera here:
- Subscribe to Kate’s Weekly Love Letter
- Join The LBD Co. Club
- Continue the Conversation on Instagram @mskatehouse
- Health Coaching with Kate
- Schedule Your Discovery Call
- Connect with Liz Chapman – Podcast Manager
- Connect with Lisa Olivera
- Episode 78: Mini Motivational Meditation: The Answers are Already Inside You – Inspired by the Book “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle
- Episode 74: Mini Motivational Meditation: Choose to Speak Kindly to Yourself – Inspired by Jen Sincero’s Book “You Are A Badass At Making Money”
- Episode 52: Mini Meditation – “Do What Is Right For you”
- Episode 46: A Joyful Meditation with Sarah Weyenberg
- Episode 31: Mini Meditation – “You Are Alive, You Are Whole, All is Well”
- Episode 6: Mini Meditation – Gratitude