Let’s create a vision board that will motivate, inspire, and encourage you to show up for your one and only beautiful life!
If you are wondering if “Vision Boards work or are they too woo woo” you can listen to this episode here where I talk about how they do work! And if you’re ready to dive into creating your own vision board, I go into the Ten Steps To Craft a Vision Board That Actually Works here.
So, when I create a vision board I always want the vision I’m casting to be both attainable and aspirational. To do so, I follow these three guidelines:
- It must be reflective of my 1-year goals
- It must be visually pleasing
- It must be placed where you’ll see it every single day
I then have a series of steps I go through as I create my vision board:
- I meditate and visualize in vivid detail what my life looks like one year from now, and then I journal all about it. For example one of my goals is to have 100 members in my Live By Design Co Club! Boy does that make me nervous to speak that into the world, but in the best way!
- Then I complete the IIN Circle of Life Exercise – this exercise quickly and easily gives you a snapshot of where you are in this season of life and helps you see where things are going well and other areas that might need more love and attention.
- Always remember to print photos of yourself so you can see yourself on your vision board – this is your vision, after all!
- Include inspiring images and your word of the year if you have one. If you need help deciding on a word I did an episode on how to choose a word.
- Gather fun supplies such as colored pencils, markers, and washi tape
- Frame it and hang it where you can see it and be inspired by it daily!
Are you ready to set goals and craft your 2022 vision board!?
Here are some FREE resources to help you get started
- My free 10 Step goal setting and vision board guide
- Do Vision Boards Work or Are They Too Woo Woo
- 10 Steps to Craft a Vision Board That Actually Works!
- Join the waitlist to be notified when my vision board course is available!!
Have you joined The Live By Design Co Club?
Here’s what one of our Club Members has to say about her experience so far!
“I’m thrilled to be part of the LBD Co Club! In a world where we often can feel judged, lonely, and stuck – I want to surround myself with strong people who raise each other up, find the everyday joys, and be the best version of myself even on hard days.”
Ready to live 2022 with intention? Then The Live By Design Co Club was made just for you!
- Subscribe to Kate’s Weekly Love Letter
- Join The LBD Co. Club
- Continue the Conversation on Instagram @mskatehouse
- Health Coaching with Kate
- Schedule Your Discovery Call
- Connect with Liz Chapman – Podcast Manager
- Ep. 73: How I’m Embracing Goal Setting in the New Year + Sharing My Word-Of-The-Year for 2022 + How To Pick Yours Too!
- Ep. 18: Bonus: Guided Visualization Meditation with Sarah Weyenberg
- Ep. 14: Bonus: Ten Steps to Craft a Vision Board that Actually Works!
- Ep. 13: Do Vision Boards Work or Are They Too “Woo Woo?”
- Ep. 8: Bonus: Mini Meditation – Visualization